
We have two creative children who have become even more creative as the winter months drag on. Ruthie's toddler bed has been turned into a airplane that travels from their buddy Alyssa's house, to Nana's house, to China. The living room has been transformed into a zoo. The stuffed animals all carefully separated according to what they like to eat. But the latest adventure is one of the best of all.
The bathroom was deemed the "Williams Water Park"! A large tote was filled with warm water and bubbles - "the hot tub". A second tote was filled with cold water and ice cubes. The shower was the sprinklers and you could ride in a small tote through the waterfall. As I sat and watched them I thought two things: 1. Praise God for tile floors, and 2. so this is what kids in Michigan do for fun in the winter!
3 comments:
What awesome parents you are! This is too fun!!!
Only Tammy Hurley's kids would be allowed and encouraged to do this!
Why do you think all the towels in the house were wet when I babysat your kids? There was a reason I was a favorite babysitter!
Post a Comment