To be honest there is no update...that is the update. It seems that our personal contacts have come to an end and the single mom was not able to get her financing put together. So we met with our realator today and are officially listing the house by the end of the week. Good news...he is sure that the house will sell. Bad news, he thinks we should put a new roof on it first. We have someone coming to look at the roof tomorrow to tell us how many years it has left in it. If he says it will last five years...we are good to go. If not....well it could be a bit painful.
I have been tempted to stress out about all of this the past couple of days, but all of a sudden I had a realization. This is HIS move. When HE is ready to move us, HE will sell the house. HE knows what we can afford and what our needs are. I don't know why I think I can control the situation better. One day I will learn to trust fully.
Tuesday, April 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment