Monday, April 9, 2007
The House
Thank you so much for all of you who have been asking HIM to sell our house. We had a family go through it on Saturday and they have verbally told us that they want to buy it. They were not pre-approved for a loan so we asked that they get the financing and then call us with an offer. If you will continue to pr@y - if this is HIS answer that they will get their financing pulled together. We will keep you posted. This really would be a miracle. It seemed like they had already decided they wanted to buy it before they even walked through it. We didn't believe it at first, but then we realized that we should have more faith. It is what we have been asking for!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is GREAT!!! I can't wait to hear more. Where will you station yourselves in the interum if you sell quickly? I only ask cuz I know a great place to kick back in the SC. ;o) Oh, wait... I really asked because I care about your family and the details of your transition! ~S
I could think of a place for you al to stay, too. But soooooo far north!
Post a Comment