I often think about how blessed I am to have such a great family. These are the top ten reason why I love the busy life of motherhood!
10. the opportunity to get exercise bent over a tricycle.
9. someone to remind me to walk slow and look at EVERY rock and flower.
8. a good reason to eat mac and cheese
7. encouargement to learn dinosaur names that I didn't bother to learn as a child.
6. opportunities to make up words like "no bonking" aka "no hitting"
5. reminders of the important things in life like...worms, finger painting, fruit snacks, bubble baths, fancy socks....
4. making up silly songs
3. rocking a stuffy nose little person to sleep
2. an extra hug or kiss at any time
and the number 1 reason...or 2 reasons...
SAM and RUTHIE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Did you eat mac & cheese recently? I did. Just the other day. Pheoby wanted easy mac for supper and I couldn't resist! I made one for myself, too. I must say that I did think of you, my friend!!! ;o)
~S
Post a Comment