WOW! The kids have really grown up! So are they enjoying their high school? Man... they are just sooooo big! I should be posting a little synopsis of our Easter celebration later on today. Right now Pheoby and I have to take a recoup nap! Well... really Pheoby is the only one who NEEDS to, but hey... I wanna help her out! lol ~S
We enjoy traveling and making friends with people around the world. Sam and Ruthie even get in on the action!
We are about to begin a new journey at a university in China. Learning Mandarin will be a challenge, but all the good Chinese food will make the effort worth our time!
3 comments:
WOW! The kids have really grown up! So are they enjoying their high school? Man... they are just sooooo big! I should be posting a little synopsis of our Easter celebration later on today. Right now Pheoby and I have to take a recoup nap! Well... really Pheoby is the only one who NEEDS to, but hey... I wanna help her out! lol ~S
I was thinking the same about pheoby when i saw your easter photos. She is so tall. LC have basketball hopeful plans for her? :)
Of course he does! We are currently considering tumbling (not because of her stature, but her zeal) and soccer. We will see where that goes.
Post a Comment