Friday, May 11, 2007

Our new boy!




Tammy's younger sister gave birth to Nehemiah Earl last week on Saturday. Baby and mom are doing great. We really enjoyed visiting them today and getting to know the new boy in the family! As you can see Ruthie was LOVING Nehemiah. What three year old girl wouldn't love a live doll! Sam also is great with little ones. He picked out a blanket to give the new baby and then proceeded to "teach" him how to suck on the tag. (Sam still loves his blanket and tag at bedtime! But you didn't hear that from me! :))

I forgot how little babies start out. And I forget how big Ruthie is. Actually she is huge, but I guess there should be a difference between a one week old and an almost three year old. She will always be my baby.

2 comments:

simplicity said...

Sarah thought Benjamin was little until little Jonathan showed up. Now all she can say is Benjamin is really big and Jonathan is so little.

Sarah said...

Shoot! The pics didn't show up for me!!!