




After a swing through Flordia like this, there is one statement that gets me frustrated more than any other..."how was your vacation?" IT IS NOT A VACATION! Speaking 5 times in 10 days and countless meetings is not what i usually would choose in order to achieve rest and relaxation.
But this time...I must say our time in Florida has been more vacation than we ever could have imagined. The community that we spoke for on Sunday provided housing for us starting on Saturday until Monday. We had no idea we were walking into an amazing beach front condo! It was amazing and such a blessing to our family. Have I used the word "AMAZING" yet? Well it was! We were able to make great memories, rest by the ocean, and really feel like we had been on vacation! The kids had a blast. Ruthie called the beach "snow sand" and she couldn't get enough of it. Sam was busy trying to catch sandpipers and collecting shells. I couldn't believe how long they would chase the waves up and down. Hours of fun is all I have to say!
Hope you enjoy the pics from our time there. Thanks again Woodlawn UMC. You blessed us beyond measure!
2 comments:
WOW!!! What great supporters you have. They are amazing! Um... I am thinking I may have something to share with them... think they would put me up?
those pics are really cracking me up! thanks for sharing them!!
Post a Comment