Friday, March 30, 2007

The House



All of our spare time has been consumed with getting our house ready to put on the market. It is amazing the things that I can find to paint and clean when I know people will be walking through every corner of my home! I tend to be a bit crazy about keeping a clean house anyway...so this all really is setting me over the edge. Pr@y for Bryan! :)

This week is Sam's spring break so we actually are having the kids take a "vacation" to nana's house so that we can be devoted to finishing up all the little projects that we have been meaning to do around the house. It is a kicker that we are now doing them not for us to enjoy, but for someone else. Totally backwards. It stinks.

With the kids at my parents house for three days we will be uninterrupted so much should get accomplished. We will see if we find other things to keep us busy besides painting! :)

No comments: