Sunday, June 10, 2007

moved out and in madison, wi

sorry that it's been a week since our last post. things have been a little crazy in the past week.

in the past week we have packed up our house, moved everything to be stored in a storage barn at tammy's parent's house in croswell, and are now in madison, wisconsin at our LINK orientation. we're doing well and the kids have been troopers. we're excited to finally be here since this seems like the first travel step towards our journey to east asia.

we'll be here in madison for 10 days and then we'll get in the van and drive to florida. :-)

we'll try to blog off and on this week to keep you up to date with some of the stuff we're doing here and some of the funny stuff the kids say.

here's a funny ruthie story from today's travels. we stopped at fazoli's for lunch. the kids wanted a lemon ice for dessert. tammy was teasing ruthie that she had eaten too much spaghetti and that she was too full. she looked at tammy and said, "no, i'm not mom. see." and then she promptly opened her mouth to show tam that she still had plenty of room.

bryan

1 comment:

IndyMom said...

We think of you often. Hope LINK orientation goes well.

Anna says "I miss you Samuel, Ruthie and Mr. Williams and Mrs. Williams. I love you. I was born in Madison. Hope you have a good time where I was born."

Daniel says "I was born in Wisconsin too."